- CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- 5,500 sqft New Build
- German pre-fabricated concrete superstructure
- K-F-M Architect design
- Large basement
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- 4,000 sqft demolition & new build
- Design & build pre-fabricated timber frame with an air-tightness of 0.8 and a U-value of 0.13 W/m2k.
- Click images to enlarge
- Shortlisted for the 2019 Chiltern Design Awards
- Interior design by BIBAA Interiors
Recently completed water front project on the Norfolk Broads.
- Refurb and alterations internally.
- Extended and refurbished anne cottage.
- New build double garage.
- New hard and soft landscaping throughout.
- Interior design by BIBAA interiors
- 3,000sqft demolition & new build with large basement.
- Timber frame and ICF (insulated concrete form work) with Air source heat pumps.
- Super efficient.
- Glass, mirrors and shower screens supplied by Berko Glass
- 4,000sqft demolition & new build.
- Design & build CFSH (Code for Sustainable Homes) level 5 zero carbon. 98% of waste from construction and demolition diverted from landfill.
- ICF (insulated concrete formwork) construction.
- Super airtight with MVHR (mechanical ventilation and heat recovery).
- Rain water harvesting with grey water recycled and used in toilet flushing and washing machine (additional filtration required).
Near Kendal, Lake District
- 17,000sqft demolition & new build.
- CFSH code level 6 zero carbon home. Achieved an innovation with the CCS (Considerate Constructors Scheme).
- Pool with moving floor.
- Dredged lake to increase depth for boating.
- Geothermal, air source and wood chip boiler.
- ICF construction
St John's Wood, London
- 5,000 sqft high end refurbishment.
- Extension and basement dig out.
- Hard and soft landscaping.
- 5,000 sqft high end refurbishment for a member of the Saudi Royal family.